KSU External Events: General Information
The Event and Venue Management is responsible for scheduling campus space for a variety
of events and venues. Our event and venue spaces include, classrooms, conference rooms,
atriums and outdoor spaces and all spaces can be reserved by calling or emailing.
NOTE: Please allow 7 - 10 days for processing.
Planning for A Large Event
A larger event may include, but is not limited to, having the following components:
- Special Audio-Visual Requirements
- Performances or Bands
Availability of space is limited. The Event and Venue Management team is happy to assist with pre-planning your large-scale events.
Facility charges may be assessed depending on the venue as well as costs to cover
various support groups (Public Safety, Custodial, UITS, etc).
Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Assigned Event And Venue Space
When assigning space, The Event and Venue Management takes into consideration the following elements:
- Availability of the facility or space.
- Maximum capacity of the facility or space.
- Best use of facilities and their suitability for various activities and functions.
- Compatibility of the request in relation to the mission of the university, local and federal policies, laws and regulations.
- An event will not be approved if it conflicts with the academic mission
- For more information, please visit the external events procedures page.
Make A Reservation
All spaces can be reserved by filling out the form below.Event Reservation Form
Once a venue is secured for an event, we work with the event contact to coordinate other aspects of the event including setups, parking, audio and visual needs, etc.
Changes to Events or Venues
The Event and Venue Management must be notified of changes at least 2 business days prior to event start date, or change fees may apply. For more information regarding changes or cancellations, please visit the external event procedures page.