A summer internship is a great opportunity but finding housing can be a challenge. Kennesaw State University’s Intern Housing Program is the solution. With an apartment-style unit, full kitchens, furnished living rooms and bedrooms, and affordable pricing, Kennesaw State University is the premier leader for Intern housing needs for the Metro Atlanta area including Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Sandy Springs. Staying on a University Campus has several benefits not only for the individual, but also for Companies looking to house several Interns in one area. KSU is reliable, safe, process friendly, and our housing options far exceed that of an independent renter. Our Intern Housing Program is open to any college student interning in the Atlanta or Metro area. You do NOT need to be a KSU Student.
Register for Intern Housing
University Village is an apartment-style residence hall and is located on the north side of the Kennesaw campus. This resident hall has many unique features including: Computer Lab, Study Rooms, Lounge Areas, Gaming Center, Fitness Center, Student Health Clinic, Peace Café, and a Convenience Store. In addition to the campus amenities, there are several alternative community options including: Kennesaw Mountain, Swift Cantrell Park, Smith-Gilbert Gardens, and Town Center at Cobb shopping mall.
- Private Bedrooms
- Private Bathrooms
- Keyed Entry
- Full Size XL Bed
- 4-drawer dresser and large closet
- Computer Desk & Chair
- Free Wi-fi
- Full Kitchens (Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal)
- Furnished Living Room (Sofa, Easy Chair, Coffee Table, Entertainment Center)
- Washer & Dryer
- 9-foot ceiling with fan
Registration for Intern Housing will be available on Saturday February 1st, 2020. All Summer
Internship Housing participants must register by submitting an Application Form no later than Thursday April 30th, 2020. All Intern placements will be based on availability.
- Earliest Check-In Date: Sunday, May 24th, 2020
- Latest Check-Out Date: Saturday, August 1st, 2020
- If Internship starts before the check-in date, please note on application form. These will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One week bookings are available.
- Check-Ins are on Sundays
- Check-Outs are on Saturdays
Packing for a Summer Internship is no easy task, so here is a list of items to bring with you. Please keep in mind a couple of things:
Should you forget anything, Kennesaw State University is in close proximity to several retailers.
Storage space is limited in each room.
- blanket, pillow, pillowcases
- extra-long Full bed sheets
- soap, toiletries
- towels, washcloths
- toilet paper
- laundry bag, detergent
- clothes hangers
- alarm clock
- desk lamp/floor lamp
- posters, pictures and “Removable Poster Mounting Adhesive” (available in bookstore) for hanging them
- power outlet strip
- iron and ironing board
- small hand-held vacuum
- folding drying rack
- sewing kit
- stationery and office supplies
- medicines, first aid kit
- dishes, silverware
- kitchen towels
- dishwasher detergent
- liquid soap
- paper towels
- ice trays
- trash bags
- tobacco and smoking products (Tobacco Free Campus)
- alcoholic beverages (if under 21 years of age)
- candles (lighted), fireworks, weapons, incense)
- any appliance with an open or exposed heating element
- masking tape, nails, other products which damage or deface painted walls
- personal door locks
- traditional extension cords