Intern Housing at Kennesaw
A summer internship is a great opportunity but finding affordable housing can be a challenge. Intern Housing at Kennesaw is your solution! Experience the independence of living in an apartment while enjoying the benefits of living in a safe campus community. Our four bed, four bath apartment-style units come with full kitchens, furnished living rooms and bedrooms and in-unit laundry. Located just 30 minutes north of Downtown Atlanta, Kennesaw offers premium, affordable housing options that surpass those of an independent renter.
- First Check-In Date: May 20, 2023
- Last Check-Out Date: July 29, 2023
- Check-Ins and Check-Outs are only scheduled on Saturdays from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Private bathroom
- Keyed entry for individual bedroom
- Full-size bed
- 4-drawer dresser
- Built-in desk with bookshelves and
- Full-size refrigerator
- Stove with range
- Washer and dryer
- Coffee table and end table
What to bring to Kennesaw
When packing for your summer internship, keep in mind that you will be sharing apartment space with three other interns that may or may not be a part of your internship. The apartment is furnished but not stocked with personal items. Listed below are some items we recommend bringing for your stay at Kennesaw.
What to Bring - Suggested Items
- Bedding for an extra-long full bed
- Shower curtain and hooks
- Soap, toiletries
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Dishes, silverware
- Dishwasher detergent, dish soap
- Trash can, trash bags
What Not to Bring – Prohibited Items
- Tobacco and Smoking Products Tobacco Free Campus
- Alcoholic beverages (if under 21 years of age)
- Candles and Incense
- Any appliance with an open or exposed heating element
- Masking tape, nails, other products with damage or deface painted walls.
- Personal door locks
What to do around Kennesaw
Staying in Kennesaw puts up in proximity to Atlanta, the North Georgia Mountains, and even Chattanooga, TN. Providing something for every taste!
For the Foodie
- Marietta Square
- Downtown Woodstock
- Downtown Kennesaw
- Atlanta Beltline
- Ponce City market
- Krog Street Market
- Colony Square
- The Battery Atlanta
- Westside provisions
- East Atlanta Village
- The Vortex
- OK Café
- The Varsity
For the Outdoor Explorer
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Allatoona
- Float the Chattahoochee River
- Red Top Mountain
- Kennesaw Mountain
- Stone Mountain
- Silver Comet Trail
For the Urban Explorer
- Downtown Atlanta
- Midtown Atlanta
- Inman Park
- Little Five Points
- World of Coca-Cola
- Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Atlanta National History Museum
- Civil Rights Museum Atlanta
- Atlanta Zoo
- High Museum of Art
$41 per person/per night includes:
- Taxes and Fees
Meal Plan Options Available
10 Meals $100
20 Meals $190
30 Meals $270
Mon-Thurs 10:30am - 8:00pm
Fri- Sun 10:30am - 7:00pm
Recreation Center Summer Membership
$30 a month
Rate discounts are available for students interning with KSU
10% Discount Available for 10-week stay – individuals only
First payment due with application (1/3 of total nights).
- Ex. 63 nights at $41 a night divided by 3 payments = $861 due with application
- (63 x $41) / 3 = $861
Card payments only. (No cash or check for individuals)
Credit card will remain on file from deposit for monthly rent charges for individuals.
Payments will be processed on the last day of each month.
Registration for 2023 Intern Housing is NOW EXTENDED!Secure your stay!
All individual Internship housing participants must register by submitting an Application Form no later than SATURDAY MAY 6th, 2023.
- Headshot/Photo of Intern
- Proof of Internship
- First Portion of Payments (First Third of Total Nights)
- Emergency Contact
All intern placements will be based on availability.
All interns will be required to sign a short-term housing contract upon application approval.Secure Housing for your Interns Got Questions?