University Events is responsible for scheduling campus space for a variety of campus activities sponsored by academic departments, faculty and staff, and the Office of the President. Classrooms, conference rooms, atriums and outdoor space can be reserved through the Event Management System. NOTE: Please allow 4 - 5 days for processing.
KSU Faculty and Staff can log into University Events Reservation System with their NetID and password. KSU users can request available space by using the Reservations menu and entering the scheduling information.
When planning for a large event, please allow 4-6 weeks for processing. A larger event may include, but is not limited to, the following components:
- Special Audio Visual Requirements
- Performances or Bands
Availability of space is limited and reserves quickly. University Events would be happy to assist you with pre-planning of your larger events.
Helpful Tip: If you are experiencing log-in issues with the reservation system, please contact the Service Desk at ext. 6999.
Facility charges may be assessed depending on the venue as well as costs to cover various support groups (Public Safety, Custodial, UITS, etc).
When assigning space, University Events takes into consideration the following elements:
- Availability of the facility or space.
- Maximum capacity of the facility or space.
- Best use of facilities and their suitability for various activities and functions.
- Compatibility of the request in relation to the mission of the university, local and federal policies, laws and regulations.
- An event will not be approved if it conflicts with the academic mission.
Once you have read and understood all the terms and agreements when making a reservation, you may visit the following link to make a request. Information on how to fill out the appropriate forms are on this website.
Click here to submit a campus event form now.