The Event Center is located on the Marietta Campus of Kennesaw State University
Max Occupancy is 1,800 people in fixed seating, with additional ADA seating on the left and right sides.
There is also a large foyer space above the court with a built-in concessions area.
The basketball court is a standard NCAA regulation basketball court that can be used
in many different ways depending on the configuration of the bleachers.
The court area is 9,240 sq ft (this is with one side of the bleacher out and the other retracted
The court area with both sets of bleachers retracted is 11,300 sq ft. There are four areas that could be used as locker/dressing rooms. Sound system provided.
Security has the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of safety.
Prohibited items must be returned to cars or disposed of before entering the venue and will not be accepted by employees. There will be no place offered to store any of these items.*
• Aerosol/pressurized cans
• Animals (except service animals and service-in-training)
• Artificial noisemakers including airhorns, whistles, musical instruments, etc.
• Banners, posters, and flags larger than 4’x3’
• Flyers, handouts, advertisements
• Glassware of any kind
• Helium balloons
• Illegal substances, drugs, and chemicals of any kind
• Instruments of any kind
• Laser pointers
• Open flames
• Poles or staffs of any kind (metal, plastic, wooden)
• Weapons, flares, fireworks, and smoke devices
• Use of e-cigarettes, vapes, juuls, dip, chew, etc.
*Event management reserves the right to make exceptions upon its discretion.