Student Engagement Through Student Employment
Night Owl is a student organization of Kennesaw State's Department of Event and Venue Management. We strive to maximize student employment by providing opportunities to gain hands-on experience through event and venue management. We create a fun, yet professional work environment, that facilitates memorable events, provides student engagement, and experiences that benefit our students, campuses, and greater community.
- Established September 2012 as a student entrepreneurial workforce, serving the Kennesaw State community.
- Currently employs 300+ students with various roles including but not limited too leads, assistant leads, part-time, and event staff.
- Offers hands on training and jobs for student employees in sales, marketing, audio production, visual production, operations, event planning, staffing, recruitment, logistics, retention, and guest experience.
- Allows students to have a larger impact throughout Kennesaw State and the Department of Event and Venue Management.
- Provides leadership opportunities for students to gain experience with staff supervision, event logistics, management and leadership development.
- Gives students the opportunity to build relationships with industry leaders and peers with similar interests and goals.