KSU Internal Events: General Information
The Department of Event and Venue Management is responsible for reserving campus space for a variety of activities sponsored by academic departments, the Office of the President, and various external clients. Classrooms, conference rooms, atriums and outdoor space can be reserved through the Event Management System. NOTE: Please allow 7 - 10 days for processing.
KSU faculty and staff can log into KSU Reservations with their NetID and password. KSU users can request available space by using the
Reservations menu and entering the scheduling information.
Planning for a large event
A larger event may include, but is not limited to, having the following components:
- Special Audio-Visual Requirements
- Performances or Bands
Availability of space is limited and reserves quickly. The Department of Event and Venue Management would be happy to assist you with planning your larger events.
Helpful Tip: If you are experiencing log-in issues with the reservation system, please contact the Service Desk at ext. 6999.
Facility charges may be assessed depending on the venue as well as costs to cover
various support groups (Public Safety, Custodial, UITS, etc).
Note: When planning for a large event, please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Assigned event and venue space
When assigning space, Event and Venue Management takes into consideration the following elements:
- Availability of the facility or space.
- Maximum capacity of the facility or space.
- Best use of facilities and their suitability for various activities and functions.
- Compatibility of the request in relation to the mission of the university, local and federal policies, laws and regulations.
- An event will not be approved if it conflicts with the academic mission.
- For more information, please visit the internal events procedures page.
Once you have read and understood all the terms and agreements when making a reservation, you may visit the following link to make a request. Information on how to fill out the appropriate forms are on this website.SUBMIT A CAMPUS EVENT RESERVATION
Changes to Events or Venues
The Event and Venue Management must be notified of changes at least 2 business days prior to event start date, or change fees may apply. For more information regarding changes or cancellations, please visit the internal event procedures page.